Thursday, January 6, 2022

January 6 - Trust

My word today was Trust. I thought if it had been Expectations, I could have found it more appropriate for today. I have an online group that I started a few years back. I decided to get it back up and running, so I spoke to a few members who used to attend and let them know it was happening. I also spoke to some members from other groups and in the end there were 11 people in the group.

When meeting time started, there were 4 of us in attendance, out of 11 persons. I was not impressed, but only because I had erroneously placed expectations on people I really don't know that well. I suppose my higher power sent the people he knew needed the meeting tonight and if the others need the meeting next week, they'll be there next week.

Maybe the word from my godbox was appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment