Saturday, January 1, 2022

Beginning of the Year Rant

 

It's the first day of 2022. I don't like to make new year's resolutions. I prefer to just take things a day at a time. When I do my daily inventory, sometimes I see things that I'm doing that I shouldn't be doing, or things that I'm not doing that I should be doing. So, I make a mental note to change those items. Of course, the only day I concern myself with is today. If today I make positive changes, then when I make my inventory I won't see those items I saw before. People say if you do a thing every day for 2 weeks, it will become a habit. I suppose the same can be postulated concerning things that you don't do.


One of the items in recent inventory lists of mine was writing or blogging more frequently and here I am, doing that. I was thinking of starting a fresh blog but another of the items in my inventory was the elimination of unnecessary clutter. I already have a blog. Why create a new one? I'm not really going anywhere with this post other than just creating a beginning of the year rant. I see,by the clock, that I have 36 minutes to finish this rant or it will be tomorrow's.


So, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment